Comprehensive Czech legal advice for corporate clients
Team of Czech lawyers in Prague at ECOVIS ježek, Czech law firm is ready to provide corporate clients with comprehensive legal advice in all major legal areas of Czech law to cover all their needs for the Czech legal services necessary for the successful development of their business or other activities.
Team flexibility allows focusing on specific client issues and providing the necessary depth of specialization. As well as providing Czech legal services beyond key areas of legal services, in a wide range of other public and private law fields, including advertising law, consumer legal protection, media law, sports and entertainment, environmental law, transport law and energy.
ECOVIS ježek, the Czech law firm can ensure for complex Czech legal advice for corporate clients of any size
Mojmír Ježek and other members of the Czech ECOVIS team have extensive experience with provision of top-quality legal services in all aspects of Czech law.
You can reach the responsible partner at the following contact details.
t: +420 226 236 600 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complex legal advice
Our legal services in Czech law are always solved together with colleagues providing Czech tax advice to find the optimal tax solution for the client of planned or realized transactions. Attention is also paid to the identification of opportunities for tax planning and the support includes the subsequent implementation of selected structures. As part of this activity, the ECOVIS ježek Czech law firm provides its clients with the following services in particular:
- Tax Planning of Investments and Restructuring for Physical and Legal Entities, including the Draft Exit Strategy in terms of Taxation of Capital Income
- offshore company
- assessment of tax risks in the underwritten companies and support in minimizing their impacts
- the assessment of the tax impacts of the restructuring of ownership relationships within the group
- support for the optimization of the tax strategy for business in the Czech and Slovak Republics; in other jurisdictions
- tax support for post-acquisition restructuring for both companies and individuals
In connection with these services, we will ensure, through our collaborating consultants in the field of auditing, taxation, accounting, payroll and corporate consulting, the solution of other professional issues that may arise in the course of these processes.
Transfer pricing in Czech Republic for corporate clients
The second service area is based on years of experience in dealing with Czech transfer pricing issues and includes support for pricing adjustments to achieve a defensible and tax-friendly set-up of transactions in a group of connected persons. The form of cooperation on these projects varies according to the client's needs and includes, for example:
- assessing the current intragroup transaction setting from the point of view of tax implications in order to identify both the standard tax and the specific risks arising from incorrect pricing of transfer pricing
- analyzing the business model of the group and identifying opportunities for tax savings within the defensible transfer pricing
- a tax solution for different business models and transactions
- revisions and comments on existing transfer pricing documentation
- preparation of transfer pricing documentation for proposed or existing business models
- assistance in obtaining a binding assessment of the tax consequences of business transactions